Sunday, May 21, 2017

The blog has come to an end

This is the last post on this blog.   I'm still hoping to find folks to take over some content―namely Storifying Helder Gil's DCR tweets and posting Good Council.   If anyone contacts me about taking those over, I'll tweet (@susiecambria) the info.

I'm not leaving DC policy and advocacy for a bit.   I'm working on out-of-school time with some fabulous partners, participating on a planning team for a series of meetings sponsored by the Department of Energy and Environment and National Park Service, and will continue advocacy on the DC FY 2018 budget regarding the cleanup of the Anacostia River and Kenilworth Park.

I'm always up for coffee when I'm in town, so email me if you want to grab a cup.

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I'm just learning in the last day or do about this blog (and Susie). Hate to see it close down. :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.