There are several categories of service in addition to the age of the young people being served. Organizations may provide afternoon enrichment programming at DCPS and public charter schools offering summer school, programming at DC Housing Authority sites, and programming in Safer, Stronger DC Community Partnerships Priority Neighborhoods.
No matter which population or site type, organizations are required to meet certain deadlines. These are:
- Wednesday, December 14, 5:00 pm: Notice of Intent to Apply due
- Thursday, December 15 – Monday, December 19: Mandatory online GTA session available
- Wednesday, December 21, 5:00 pm: Questions regarding the RFP or process must be submitted via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. All written questions and responses concerning the RFP will be posted on United Way NCA's website.
- Thursday, January 19, 5:00 pm: Completed proposals due to United Way NCA
- Thursday, February 23: Awards announced via email