- Mayor's proposed FY 2018 budget due to council and made available to public by March 23, 2017
- A bevy of "school-related budget documents"
- "A chart identifying the estimated funding gaps for capital maintenance projects and new capital projects in each fiscal year of the current approved and proposed CIPs and an explanation of the progress being made in closing those gaps. The explanation shall address projects being funded through public private partnerships (P3s) and identify the impact that the proposed P3s will have on the financial plan and debt cap analysis."
- A crosswalk from FY 2017 to FY 2018 for any agency whose budget structure has changed
- Agency performance accountability reports due (delivered to CMS and made available to the public) by January 31, 2017
The proposed resolution will be voted on at the December 6 Legislative Meeting.