The policy defines "data" and establishes a process for inventorying and categorizing datasets. This policy also offers guidance to DC government agencies on data should be protection, what should remain confidential and unreleased and what can be publicly distributed.
- Personnel and Roles
- Enterprise Dataset Inventory, Classification, and Prioritization
- Minimum Data Protection Requirements
- Data Catalogs
- Intra-District Data Sharing Agreements for Datasets Classified Level 2 and below
- Nexus Between FOIA and Open Data
- Level 0, Open, Data Legal Policy and Licensing