Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Update your media list: Koslof to join WUSA as reporter

From DCRTV August 22:
Evan Koslof Joins 9 - 8/22 - Evan Koslof has been hired as a reporter for Channel 9/WUSA. He comes from a like gig at Channel 16/WBOC in Salisbury. Koslof starts at WUSA in September.....

And from Koslof's Facebook page (Evan Koslof Reporting):

Many of you have probably heard already, but I figured I'd formally announce it to everyone! I'm incredibly honored and excited to announce that I've been hired as a reporter at WUSA 9, the CBS affiliate in DC. To my friends and viewers of Delmarva - this is of course bittersweet. I'm ecstatic to head "home" to my dream city and my dream job, but I'll always love my time on the peninsula and in the first state. And to WBOC TV 16 Delmarva's News Leader, I have nothing but positive things to say. This station is a model for ethical journalism, and I owe all my future success to what I learned there. I will finish up at WBOC on Sept. 2, and I'll be off to WUSA the following week! Can't wait to get started! #DCBound #tvnews #Journalism #WashingtonDC

Finally, follow Koslof on Twitter: @ekoslof.

No comments:

Post a Comment