Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fabric I've designed for sale at Spoonflower

You may have seen my Tweet about my fabric "boobs" being featured by Spoonflower.   If you did, you likely scratched your head.   I get it.   Like most things, there is a story associated with it; I'll tell you in person if you truly want to know.

Since that day, I've updated "boobs" in pink and changed the pattern a little.   I also went ahead and decided to sell Cherish Childhood in two colorways: pink and blue.   All four designs are shown below.   Should you need fabric (Spoonflower has a gazillion kinds they can print on), wallpaper or wrapping paper in any of my designs, buy away.   Not your style?   Again, I get it!   Take a look around Spoonflower to see if there is something else more to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment