- The total number of jobs in the District increased by 11,400 (1.5%) compared to the previous February
- The federal government sector gained 1,200 jobs (a 0.6% increase) compared to a year ago; while the education and health sector gained 800 jobs (an increase of 0.6%) over the previous year
- The unemployment rate for the District was 6.5% in February; the same as the previous month
- The number of new unemployment claims fell by 7.8% compared to the previous year
- 349 condos were sold in February 2016; a 17.5% increase from one year ago
- In February the median price for a single family home increased by 3.4%, while the median price of a condo remained the same as the previous year
Want the report? Email David Umansky, email@example.com.