Monday, April 11, 2016

News from Carol Joynt

Carol Joynt shared this in her latest Q&A Cafe newsletter:
I have joined MSNBC as a producer for Chris Matthews at "Hardball." I've been there two weeks and it is a pleasure to be back in the career I abandoned when my husband died and I took over his business, Nathans, and a lot of other stuff related to that. I have to admit, I love the smell and feel of a TV studio in that moment when a show goes live, and all the hyper activity involved in getting to that moment. After almost 18 years I'm home again. It may last only through the election, but what an election it is!

My job is full time and the hours are long. The show airs at 7pm on MSNBC, and most nights we are live, and we do wrap-ups to midnight and beyond on primary and debate nights.

For that reason, after the Julia Reed interview, The Q&A Cafe will be on a summer hiatus. We'll resume in the fall when my little show celebrates its 15th anniversary. Remarkable, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment