- Ensure a complete count in the decennial Federal Census.
- Ensure the accuracy and validity of the Census conducted in the District of Columbia.
- Ensure that the Mayor and the Council jointly form a Complete Count Committee three years before the decennial Federal Census.
- Ensure ongoing public education about the Census.
- Create a comprehensive history of the Census as implemented in the District of Columbia.
The complete draft is below.
If you have any thoughts on the draft, email them to Drucker.