Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Bonne chance Jeannette Mobley!

Ward 5 CM Kenyan McDuffie recently announced Jeannette Mobley, his CoS, is retiring.   About Mobley he wrote,
Over three years ago I had the distinct honor and pleasure of beginning my role as Councilmember in service to you. At my side then was one of the most respected women in Ward 5, Jeannette Mobley. Jeannette, who now serves as my Chief of Staff, promised me a year, or maybe two, just long enough for me to "get my feet wet." Now the time has come, and Jeannette has decided to retire.

Though Jeannette certainly can never be replaced, I am confident my staff will do its best to continue the work that Jeannette has started. In the meantime, I would like to invite you to bid a fond farewell to Jeannette this Friday, July 31, 6:30 pm at Busboys and Poets 625 Monroe St., NE.

No comments:

Post a Comment