Social worker, psychologist, other, this is a must-listen. The speakers, starting with Margie Lachman, offer a modern look at this idea first widely discussed in the mid-1900s. Here's what you get in this program:
- Margie Lachman: How Did Abraham Maslow Change Psychology?
- Russell Foster: Why Do We Need Sleep?
- Bruce Schneier: What Does It Take To Feel Secure?
- Sebastian Junger: How Does War Teach Soldiers About Love?
- Caroline Casey: What Defines A Person's Sense Of Self?
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi: What Makes A Life Worth Living?