Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CM Silverman looking for volunteers

At-large CM Elissa Silverman appealed for volunteers in her latest newsletter.   Silverman wrote:
As I start to settle into the Wilson Building, I don't want to lose touch with grassroots events happening across our city. I want you--or at least some of you--to keep me informed of what is happening in your neighborhoods and in your wards.

So I am asking for volunteers to be part of ward teams to keep me and my office plugged in. If you are interested in helping me with this effort, please contact my special projects coordinator, Ian Maggard ( Ian and I are hoping that we can get several residents from each ward to help be the eyes and ears for our office, as well as let us know of meetings and events to attend. Please contact Ian if you'd like to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment