Here are some of the tools I find most useful, in no particular order:
- Padlet: an online bulletin board tool that does not require users sign in (yay!).
- Jing: a tool for sharing images and short videos of your computer screen.
- ThingLink: an online tool to add interactivity to images. The tool allows users to add video, audio, comments, media links, and more. This takes tagging to a richer place.
- PDF and Word accessibility via Elissa Schloesser How to Make Your Digital PDF Report Interactive and Accessible: This blog post describes a number of ways to make PDF and Word 2010 docs more accessible, particularly for those who use screen readers.
- Tagxedo: a word cloud creator with more oomph than Wordle. Read more about how Tagxedo beats out wordle in Susan Kistler on Leaving Wordle for Tagxedo.