- The pre-qualification period begins January 13, 2014. While applications for reduced rate will be accepted at this time, camp registration will not open until Monday, February 10, 2014. The goal of the pre-qualification period is to assist residents with completing their reduced rate applications so that they can easily register for camp when registration opens on February 10, 2014.
- Reduced rate applications will be accepted throughout the entire Summer 2014 season.
- Applications must be submitted in-person at the summer camp office.
- Approval for reduced rates is required before a child is registered for camp.
- Reduced rates apply to DC residents only.
Nonprofits: Share this information with your clients.