- Outdoor spaces and buildings
- Social participation
- Respect and social inclusion
- Civic participation and employment
- Communication and information
- Community support and health services
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Elder abuse, neglect, and fraud
You can have a say about these 10 domains and more at the Age-Friendly DC Forum September 21. All District residents are encouraged to attend. RSVP for the Forum today online or by calling (202) 724-5622.
If you are not able to attend but have something to say about making the District of Columbia a place that allows persons of all ages and abilities to live and thrive, you can share your thoughts here in this online form.
The Age-Friendly DC Forum is hosted by the Office of the Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services, DC Office on Aging, and the New York Academy of Medicine. For more information, call 202-741-5875.