Panelists will consider the topic of "race based voting" and talk about its origin, impact of gentrification, relationship of scandals involving elected officials and voting.
- Franklin Garcia, President, DC Latino Caucus
- Sandra Jowers-Barber, Ph.D., Professor, University of the District of Columbia
- Susan Meehan, Dupont Circle Activist, Council of Churches
- Anita Bellamy Shelton, former Director, DC Office of Human Rights
- Frank Smith, Director, African American Civil War Memorial & Museum; former Ward One Councilmember