The new series includes five workshops. They are:
- Who does what in the legislative and executive branches? (May 10, 10:00 am - Noon)
- Getting the word out (May 17, 10:00 am - Noon)
- The basics of social media for advocacy (May 24, 10:00 am - Noon)
- Making the most of public hearings (May 31, 10:00 am - Noon)
- Advocacy communications beyond testimony (June 7, 10:00 am - Noon)
Anyone individual registering for all five workshops receives a 15% discount!
If your organization wants a personalized workshop, details about how to make this happen are on page two of the document embedded below.
A shout out to the Healthy Families/Thriving Communities Collaborative Council for hosting the workshops!