- Mayor Vincent Gray will release his proposed FY 2013 budget March 23 from 11:30 am - Noon in the JAWB press briefing room. The mayor and CFO Natwar Gandhi will present an overview of the budget and answer questions from the media. You can watch online via OCT.
- To monitor the budget release on Twitter, follow the hashtag #dcfy13.
- The Fair Budget Coalition and its friends and supporters will be tweeting and posting updates on Facebook from the budget release. To follow on Twitter, use the hashtag #onecityincrisis.
- Representatives of the DC Council held a Twitter chat March 31 to answer budget process questions from the media and public. According to the re-cap of the chat, the council is still accepting questions tweeted to @councilofdc using the #councilchat hashtag.
- I've captured the majority of the tweets between the DC Council and the public during the March 21 Twitter chat; the link to the chat Storified is here in a March 22 blog post.
Want to leave a comment? Click the title of the blog post.