- The DC Environmental Network is holding a brown bag, open discussion about local environmental issues of interest to individuals and organizations. The event takes place November 1 at Noon at the offices of the DC Environmental Network & Global Green USA (1100 15th St NW, 11th Floor).
This is not an official candidates forum but any candidate or campaign representative who attends and wants to make a 3-5 minute statement at the beginning of the discussion are welcome to do so. Candidates and campaign reps may also participate in the discussion segment of the brown-bag. This discussion is designed to educate DC Environmental Network participants about what is at stake in this election cycle and possibly inform folks about the environmental records of some of the candidates. More info and to RSVP.
- Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington, DC 2012 Questionnaire for D.C. Council Candidates and responses from At-large and Council Chairman seats (PDF). Also available from GLAA are the scores of responses to questionnnaire.
- NewsTalk Vote 2012 debate series, At-Large DC Council candidates, October 11.
- NewsTalk Vote 2012 debate series, Ward 7 DC Council candidates, October 12.
- Candidate statements to Gertrude Stein Democratic Club questionnaire.
- DC residents not yet registered to vote can register at the polls on Election Day. More information, including the documentation required, is on the DC Board of Elections and Ethics website.
- Early voting takes place October 22 to November 3. Details on the DCBOEE website.