- Part two of the CFSA budget hearing is being held May 4 at 11:00 am in Room 120. The government will finish its testimony; the April 20 hearing was interrupted by the scheduling of another budget hearing.
- Four goals were presented as drivers of the Department of the Health Care Finance FY 2012 proposed budget at the agency's recent community budget briefing. The four goals are:
*Ensure proper billing from sister agencies for eligible services
*Improve patient health outcomes
*Reduce provider fraud waste and abuse, and
*Implement health care reform
The briefing presentation is here in PDF.
- The mayor's Ward 4 budget town hall is being held May 2 at 7:00 pm at Brightwood Elementary School (1300 Nicholson St NW). The flier is here (PDF).
- The mayor's Ward 1 budget town hall is being held May 6 at 7:00 pm at Bell Multicultural High School (3101 16th St NW). The flier is here (PDF).
- The Department of Health Care Finance director Wayne Turnage's testimony before the Committee on Health on the FY 2012 proposed budget is here in PDF.