If you are looking for the mayor's proposed FY 2012 chapters, click on "2012 Budgets by Agency." From here, there are two ways to get to what you are looking for. The first way, if you are only interested in the Human Support Services budget narratives and basic tables, is to go to Proposed Budget and Financial Plan - Agency Budget Chapters Part 2 (PDF).
Here are the page numbers for selected human services cluster chapters:
- Department of Human Services (JA) (E-1)
- Child and Family Services Agency (RL) (E-17)
- Department of Mental Health (RM) (E-35)
- Department of Health (HC) (E-55)
- Department of Parks and Recreation (HA) (E-81)
- D.C. Office on Aging (BY) (E-97)
- Office on Latino Affairs (BZ) (E-123)
- Children and Youth Investment Collaborative (JY) (E-131)
- Office on Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs (AP) (E-135)
- Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services ( JZ) (E-147)
- Department of Disability Services (JM) (E-159)
- Department of Health Care Finance (HT) (E-171)
- Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services (HG) (E-191)
If you are interested in the narrative and basic tables and the more detailed appendices, select Fiscal Year 2012 Operating Budget Chapters and Operating Appendix Tables and Capital Budgets by Agency. Select the "human support services" link and you will be taken to a page with both sections of the budget.