Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Update on ANC information

Last night I received an email from Gottlieb Simon, Executive Director of the Office of Advisory Neighborhood Commissions, responding to my email.   He explained the email system for ANCs designed to make it easier to communicate with them--(ANC SMD)@anc.dc.gov.   I agree that the system makes it easier and I told him that.

I also wrote that the easy system is not so easy when you want to add all ANCs to your database or email system.   Why type everything in when you can get a spreadsheet from OANC and import it?   This is efficient and saves time for everyone.

Should I get another response with the link to a spreadsheet, I will naturally announce it here.

A special shout out to Bob Summersgill for asking Mr. Simon about posting the ANC list in a spreadsheet last night at an ANC meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment