- testimony of Joni Podschun from Bread for the City
- testimony of Judith Sandalow
- testimony of Ellen London of DC Children and Youth Investment Trust Corporation
- testimony of Neil Albert, City Administrator
- 0pening remarks of Vince Gray, Chairman of the Council of the District of Columbia
It is important to note that I requested opening statements from all the CMs. CMs Mendelson and Catania replied saying that they do not prepare comments. They prepare notes and speak extemporaneously. The staff of CM Evans replied the same. CM Graham replied to my first email (last week) that they were not done but did not respond to my reminder email. CM Barry's staff said they would send something if a written statement was (or is it were? I'm tired, sorry.) prepared. Ditto the staff of Kwame Brown, At-large. I did not get a response from the remaining members.