- The Ward 6 Dems are starting a conversation about the FY 2011 budget on February 18. Panelists include DCFPI's Ed Lazere and Julia Christian, ED of CHAMPS, Capitol Hill's Chamber of Commerce. Details about the event are in this flier.
- At the late January City Council retreat, CFO Natwar Gandhi presented information on the city's debt cap. Wonky, sure, but critically important to the city's credit rating and its capital projects.
- The FYs 2009 and 2010 oversight hearing schedule was updated on February 3. No child- or youth-related hearings changed.
- The FY 2011 budget hearing schedule was updated on February 3. No child- or youth-related hearings changed.
- Various budget trainings and events are listed in the calendar at the bottom of this blog.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Various things budget and oversight
So some random things having to do with the FY 2011 budget and oversight of FYs 2009 and 2010: