- $250,000 to the Georgia Avenue/Rock Creek East FSC
- $50,000 to the Columbia Heights Youth Club for youth programs provided at the DPR Columbia Heights Youth Center
- $75,000 to MentoringWorks2 for mentoring and career training programs at the DPR Parkview Recreation Center
- $70,000 to Keely’s Boxing and Youth Center for for recreation and mentoring provided at the DPW facility located at the former Meyer Elementary School
- $50,000 to In-Da-Streets for youth leadership development programs provided at Hubbard Place located at 3500 14th St NW. (pages 39-40).
*Citywide Coordinating Council on Youth Violence Prevention.